Invest Plus is changing the way you manage your finances. Download the Life-Time Free Version of the Software now.
Importing the bank statements after downloading has become very easy with Invest Plus Software.
Below are the steps to download Yes bank statement:
- Log into your YES Bank Net banking account and click on the account number.
- You will get an option of generating an account statement.
- Specify the period for which you want the statement. You can take for a maximum period of three months at a time
- You can select either ascending order of dates or descending order.
Below are the steps to import Yes bank statements using Invest Plus software:
- Select YES bank from ‘Bank Statement’ tab.
- Select the file type. Make sure to enter the password if your PDF is password protected
- Locate the file from where it is saved in the computer and select it.
- On selecting the file, details of the statement will be displayed.
- You can then enter each transaction’s detail/ Account match.
Here you can Contact YES SECURITIES Customer Care for more detail.