FIXED DEPOSIT & BONDS
The easiest way to manage your
Fixed Deposits & Bonds
(with fixed deposit calculator)
An intuitive software to manage your investments in a powerful, yet simple way.
What if you could know where you stand in an investment and easily track your investment details?
Manage your entire investments from one place to ensure efficient financial management. This fixed deposit software covers all your basic bank products like FDs & Bonds and lets you create your own investment portfolio. It helps you track your current investments, analyze performance and generate chart & reports. The software shows you the values of your FDs and bonds in real time. It lets you see the interest earned on your investments over the years, as well as the growth of your current fund. Make smart investment decisions with this Investment Management Software.
Record & Manage your Fixed Deposits
Fixed Deposits are a great way to invest your money. But when you have numerous FDs, it can be difficult to keep track of all of them, and to make sure that you have a note of your interest accrued. That's where this Fixed Deposit Management Software comes in.
- All in one software for managing your FD's and bonds.
- Easy-to-use and user-friendly interface that makes your FD, certificate & bond management a cakewalk.
- Effortlessly lets you enter details of name of the holder, name of joint holder, name of the nominee, FD number, name of the agent, name of the scheme and much more.
- Flexible to use. You can search the records based on various criteria (e.g. account number, date of maturity etc.)
- Complete solution that allows to enter details like FD renewal entry, FD maturity entry with automated interest accrued and received calculation.
- Add, modify & delete the records with just a few clicks.
Fixed Deposit Interest Calculator
Interest calculations on your fingertips! One of the key features of Invest Plus is the FD Calculator. Save yourself the time & energy needed to manually calculate the accrued FD interest. This software let's you do it all swiftly.
- The software allows you to calculate your FD interest in a few clicks.
- You can calculate interest based on accrual or maturity.
- Calculate interest based on time period - monthly, quarterly, half yearly or annual.
- This deposit calculator also calculates on the basis of simple interest & compound interest.
- Just enter the interest rate, number of days & months until the time of maturity, and let the software calculate the FD interest for you.
Manage your Certificate & Bonds
Save your time and energy that you put in to record, manage, maintain and grow your investments. Invest Plus is an excellent option for the individuals & investors who wants to keep a track of their investments on a single platform. As compared to physical records, the software maintains the records in a digital way.
- The software has a very efficient accounting platform that provides you with detailed reports of your bonds & certificates investment.
- Invest plus software can help you generate your certificates & bonds maturity values as well.
- It's a powerful software that allows you to record all the basic details like certificate name, holder name, joint holder name, scheme name, nominee, post office and agent name.
- Easily record the certificate number, amount of certificate, certificate date, maturity period as well as maturity value.
- The software has pre-defined certificates and lets you create new ones as well.
- The advanced feature helps you to keep a track of all your bonds & certificates.
- CLICK HEREto see a list of Certificates included in Invest Plus.
- Kisan Vikas Patra
- National Savings Certificate
- National Savings Scheme
- Public Provident Fund
- Recurring Deposit
Generate Fixed Deposit & Bonds Reports
Get a quick and complete view of all your investments under one roof. Invest Plus software helps you enhance the return on your FD, bonds and certificates. It helps you generate various reports on the investment that helps you make better and smarter investment decisions.
- Gives you a clear picture of your bonds & certificates.
- It will help you to take a decision on the right time to sell your bonds & certificates.
- Generates reports including details like FD value, interest rate, time period, maturity value and much more.
- Generates withdrawal report.
- Spend less time managing physical records and more time improving your finances.
- Provides you with all the information you need to make your investment decisions.
- Generates company wise reports.
- Analyze the performance of your investments with this software.
Generate Interest Reports
Built with advanced features, this software helps you stay on top of your investments by autogenerating interest reports for you. This is a simple, yet powerful, auto-generated report that tells you where you stand with your investments.
- Know how much of your interest is accrued.
- Fixed Deposit interest report.
- Generate a complete interest report on a monthly, half-yearly or annual basis.
- Reduce errors in calculations and documentation and eliminate manual revision of data entry.
- Get detailed ledger of your interest account.
- The software enables you to generate Reports, Graphs and other required documents.
Take control of your investments. Make right decisions at the right time.
It’s Time to Make Smarter & Informed Investment Decisions
Maturity Due Date Reminders
Renewal of Fixed Deposits
Auto Interest Calculator
Fixed Deposit Management Software
Benefits of using Invest Plus Fixed Deposit Management SoftwareThe following are some benefits which you get by using a fixed deposit management software:
- Time Saving – As mentioned earlier, managing your fixed deposit account manually can take lots of time. But when you use a fixed deposit management software, you save a lot of time. All you need to do is enter the data and let the software take care of the rest.
- Save Money – By using a fixed deposit management program, you can easily monitor your account activity. Thus, you can avoid paying unnecessary charges and fees. Also, you can make sure that you are getting maximum interest rates on your fixed deposit.
- Easy Tracking – Once you start using a fixed deposit management application, you can easily track your account activities. Thus, you can easily understand how much amount you have deposited and withdrawn.
- Keep Records – A fixed deposit management program provides you with a detailed record of all your transactions. Thus, you can quickly look back at your past records whenever required.
- Automate Processes – Invest Plus fixed deposit management application allows you to repeat certain transactions like interest entries. This way, you can save a lot of time and effort.
- Manage Multiple Portfolios – Another great feature offered by Invest Plus fixed deposit management software is the ability to manage multiple portfolios. For example, you can create separate portfolios for different purposes. Or you can even set up multiple savings plans.
- Customized Reports – Many fixed deposit management programs give you the facility to customize reports based on your requirements. Thus, you can generate customized reports according to your needs. These reports include things like daily summary report, monthly summary report, etc.
- Strong Customer Support - Invest Plus has a strong customer support team who is always ready to provide assistance. They are available 24/7 via email, phone, or live chat.
- No Hidden Fees – Invest Plus offers no hidden fees. So, there is no additional charge for using their services.
- Safe & Secure – Invest Plus makes sure that your information remains safe and secure. Your personal details are never shared with anyone.
What are fixed deposits?A fixed deposit is a long-term loan offered by private commercial banks and public sector banks such as State Bank of India. A borrower makes an upfront payment to the bank at the beginning of the tenure. At maturity, he gets back his principal amount plus accrued interests. Fixed deposits are one of the safest forms of investments because they do not have any risk associated with them. They also provide higher returns compared to other types of savings accounts.
Types of Fixed Deposits:There are two main types of fixed deposits - term and recurring.
Term Fixed Deposit :
This is a one time investment where you make an initial lump sum payment for a specified period. For example, if you invest Rs. 1 lakh for 10 years, then your total outlay will be Rs. 10 lakh. You can redeem this money in equal installments over the stipulated tenure. The interest rate on TMDs depends on the duration of the FD. Short-term FDs offer lower rates while longer tenures attract higher yields.
Recurring Fixed Deposit :
In case of RFDs, you pay a certain amount every month till the tenure ends. This helps you save tax and reduce overall EMIs. However, there is no guarantee that the bank will continue to renew the facility automatically. So, it's important to check whether the bank has the right to terminate the agreement or not.
How to invest in Fixed Deposits?Fixed deposits are one of the most popular investment options. You can choose fixed deposits from banks and post offices, which give you a steady monthly income. These are also called time deposit or term deposits. The interest rates on these deposits vary according to the lender's policy. However, some private lenders offer higher returns for longer periods than others.
Are Fixed Deposits safe?Fixed Deposits are considered to be among the safest forms of investment. They have a long history and are widely used in India, China, Japan, England, Germany, France, Italy, Australia, South Africa, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong etc. In fact, more than 80% of Indian population owns some form of FDs. The good thing about them is that they pay interest for a pre-determined period of time with no risk involved and give you an option to withdraw your money at any point of time during the tenure. It is a liquid investment.
What is the minimum investment period for a Fixed Deposits?The minimum investment period for a Fixed Deposit is one year. However, if you are investing in an FD with your employer or bank then it may be possible to invest for a shorter term such as 3 months.
What is a Fixed Deposit Calculator?A fixed deposit calculator allows you to calculate the interest rate and amount of your fixed deposit. It will also tell you how long it will take for your money to grow. The formula used by the fixed deposit calculators is based upon the amount of money you want to invest and the rate of return you want. This information is then entered into the fixed deposit calculator and it returns the total amount you will receive after the stipulated period of time has elapsed. Fixed deposit calculators are available online or on mobile phones, tablets and computers. They can be found at banks and other financial institutions where you can open an account.
What is maturity amount in Fixed Deposits?The maturity amount is the total interest earned on your deposit what one gets at the end of the FD tenure. A fixed deposit matures after the stipulated period and the money deposited is returned to the depositor. At maturity, the interest earned is paid by way of a lump sum.
How is Fixed Deposit effective rate calculated?The Effective Rate is defined as the percentage of loans which are paid off at maturity. This calculation takes into account all delinquencies, foreclosures, defaults, and charge offs. The effective rate is computed by dividing the total amount of loans outstanding by the sum of the unpaid principal balance plus accrued interest.
Download Invest Plus for freeYou can download lifetime free version of Invest Plus from here. It will give you an idea about the features and functionalities available in this product.
What do I get for Fixed Deposit Management when I sign up sign up for Invest Plus?When you join Invest Plus as a free member, you'll receive:
- A personalized dashboard that allows you to view all of your financial information at one glance.
- An intuitive interface that makes managing your money simple and fast.