How Can We Help?
Importing the bank statements after downloading has become very easy with Invest Plus Software.
Below are the steps to download the Standard Chartered Bank bank statement:
- Log in to Net Banking
- Select “statements and eAdvices”
- Go to “About Statements” and click “Sign Up Now”
Below are the steps to import Standard Chartered Bank statement using Invest Plus software:
- Select Standard Chartered Bank from ‘Bank Statement’ tab.
- Select the file type. Make sure to enter the password if your PDF is password protected
- Locate the file from where it is saved in the computer and select it.
- On selecting the file, details of the statement will be displayed.
- You can then enter each transaction’s detail/ Account match.
Here you can Contact Standard Chartered Bank Customer Care for more detail.
Invest Plus is changing the way you manage your finances. Manage your personal accounting, manage your portfolio and focus on building wealth with Invest Plus. Download the Life-Time Free Version of the Software now.