Importing the bank statements after downloading has become very easy with Invest Plus Software.
Below are the steps to download the Standard Chartered Bank bank statement:
- Log in to Net Banking
- Select “statements and eAdvices”
- Go to “About Statements” and click “Sign Up Now”
Below are the steps to import Standard Chartered Bank statement using Invest Plus software:
- Select Standard Chartered Bank from ‘Bank Statement’ tab.
- Select the file type. Make sure to enter the password if your PDF is password protected
- Locate the file from where it is saved in the computer and select it.
- On selecting the file, details of the statement will be displayed.
- You can then enter each transaction’s detail/ Account match.
Here you can Contact Standard Chartered Bank Customer Care for more detail.
Invest Plus is changing the way you manage your finances. Download the Life-Time Free Version of the Software now.