How Can We Help?
Importing the bank statements after downloading has become very easy with Invest Plus Software.
Below are the steps to download Kotak bank statement:
- Login to Savings Accounts, Personal Loans and Credit Cards – Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Click on the “Net Banking” option.
- Enter CRN in User ID.
- Enter the password or click on “Get Net Banking Password Online”
- Click on the Credit Card Tab.
- Click on Service Requests.
- Choose “Register for eStatement”
Below are the steps to import the Kotak bank statement using Invest Plus software:
- Select Kotak bank from ‘Bank Statement’ tab.
- Select the file type. Make sure to enter the password if your PDF is password protected
- Locate the file from where it is saved in the computer and select it.
- On selecting the file, details of the statement will be displayed.
- You can then enter each transaction’s detail/ Account match.
Here you can Contact Kotak Securities Customer Care for more detail.
InvestPlus is changing the way you manage your finances. Download the Life-Time Free Version of the Software now.