How Can We Help?
Kotak Bank Statement Download and Import
Importing the bank statements after downloading has become very easy with Invest Plus Software.
Below are the steps to download Kotak bank statement:
- Login to Savings Accounts, Personal Loans and Credit Cards – Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Click on the “Net Banking” option.
- Enter CRN in User ID.
- Enter the password or click on “Get Net Banking Password Online”
- Click on the Credit Card Tab.
- Click on Service Requests.
- Choose “Register for eStatement”
Below are the steps to import the Kotak bank statement using Invest Plus software:
- Select Kotak bank from ‘Bank Statement’ tab.
- Select the file type. Make sure to enter the password if your PDF is password protected
- Locate the file from where it is saved in the computer and select it.
- On selecting the file, details of the statement will be displayed.
- You can then enter each transaction’s detail/ Account match.
Here you can Contact Kotak Securities Customer Care for more detail.
InvestPlus is changing the way you manage your finances. Download the Life-Time Free Version of the Software now.