How Can We Help?
Importing the bank statements after downloading has become very easy with Invest Plus Software.
Below are the steps to download Indian Overseas Bank Statement:
- Go to Net Banking page and select SB/CDCC statement.
- On the next page enter the account number, moble number and PAN number.
- Enter from and to date for which you want the statement.
- On submitting the form, you’ll receive an OTP on the registered mobile number to complete the transaction.
Below are the steps to import Indian Overseas Bank Statement using Invest Plus software:
- Select Indian Overseas Bank from ‘Bank Statement’ tab.
- Select the file type. Make sure to enter the password if your PDF is password protected
- Locate the file from where it is saved in the computer and select it.
- On selecting the file, details of the statement will be displayed.
- You can then enter each transaction’s detail/ Account match.
Here you can Contact Indian Overseas Bank Customer Care for more detail.
Invest Plus is changing the way you manage your finances. Download the Life-Time Free Version of the Software now.