How Can We Help?
Indian Overseas Bank Statement Download and Import
Importing the bank statements after downloading has become very easy with Invest Plus Software.
Below are the steps to download Indian Overseas Bank Statement:
- Go to Net Banking page and select SB/CDCC statement.
- On the next page enter the account number, moble number and PAN number.
- Enter from and to date for which you want the statement.
- On submitting the form, you’ll receive an OTP on the registered mobile number to complete the transaction.
Below are the steps to import Indian Overseas Bank Statement using Invest Plus software:
- Select Indian Overseas Bank from ‘Bank Statement’ tab.
- Select the file type. Make sure to enter the password if your PDF is password protected
- Locate the file from where it is saved in the computer and select it.
- On selecting the file, details of the statement will be displayed.
- You can then enter each transaction’s detail/ Account match.
Here you can Contact Indian Overseas Bank Customer Care for more detail.
Invest Plus is changing the way you manage your finances. Download the Life-Time Free Version of the Software now.