Importing the bank statements after downloading has become very easy with Invest Plus Software.
Below are the steps to Download the IDBI bank statement:
- Log in to the net banking account using the User ID and Password.
- Choose ‘operative account statement’ and click on the go button to view the updated account statement.
- Select the transaction date range, the format for your account statement and click on the ‘Statement’ button.
- You will get the option to download the account statement in PDF format. Save the download file for future reference.
Below are the steps to import IDBI bank statements using Invest Plus software:
- Select IDBI bank from ‘Bank Statement’ tab.
- Select the file type. Make sure to enter the password if your PDF is password protected
- Locate the file from where it is saved in the computer and select it.
- On selecting the file, details of the statement will be displayed.
- You can then enter each transaction’s detail or Account match.
Here you can Contact IDBI customer care for more detail.
In India, almost 2000 branches of the bank run to provide service and there are over 3800 ATMs.
The Bank has partnered with ClearTax, an E-Filing service provider, to provide the facility of E-Filing of IT Returns.
InvestPlus is changing the way you manage your finances. Download the Life-Time Free Version of the Software now.