InvestPlus is changing the way you manage your finances. Download the Life-Time Free Version of the Software now.
Below are the steps to download the HDFC Bank statement:
- Log into the net banking of your HDFC Bank account through this link: https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/
- Click on “Enquire”
- Click on “Download Historical Statement”
- Select the Account Number, select the time period for which you want to download the statement (6 months) and select the format as PDF.
Below are the steps to import the bank statements using Invest Plus software.
- Select the HDFC Bank bank from ‘Bank Statement’ tab.
- Select the file type. Make sure to enter the password if your PDF is password protected
- Locate the file from where it is saved in the computer and select it.
- On selecting the file, details of the statement will be displayed.
- You can then enter each transaction’s detail/ Account match.
Here you can Contact HDFC Customer Care for more detail.