Download the Life-Time Free Version of the Software to Manage Loan & Other Liabilities Effortlessly.
With Invest Plus Software, Importing the bank statements after downloading has become very easy.
Below are the steps to download the Dena Bank statement:
- Login to your Dena bank Net Banking
- Click on Accounts Option and then select Operative Accounts
- Then your name will be displayed along with the available balance on your account
- Click on your name then mention From and To dates for which period you want to download (Maximum at a time you can download only for 3 months)and click save as option (pdf/excel) on the below left corner
Below are the steps to import Dena bank statements using Invest Plus software:
- Select Dena bank from ‘Bank Statement’ tab.
- Select the file type. Make sure to enter the password if your PDF is password protected
- Locate the file from where it is saved in the computer and select it.
- On selecting the file, details of the statement will be displayed.
- You can then enter each transaction’s detail/ Account match.
Here you can Contact Dena Bank Customer Care for more detail.