How Can We Help?
Central Bank of India Statement Download
InvestPlus is changing the way you manage your finances. Download the Life-Time Free Version of the Software now.
Importing the bank statements after downloading has become very easy with Invest Plus Software.
Below are the steps to download the Central Bank of India bank statement:
- Login to your CBI Net Banking. Select “Enquiry” from the top navigation menu. Click on “Enquiry” again from the drop-down menu. From the next drop-down menu, choose “Statement of Accounts”.
- Select your account for which you want the statement.
- Choose the transaction for. Like, you want the statement for the current period or for a specified period.
- If you want to download the statement, then select the download format such as PDF, Word, Excel.
Below are the steps to import Central Bank of India bank statements using Invest Plus software:
- Select Central Bank of India from ‘Bank Statement’ tab.
- Select the file type. Make sure to enter the password if your PDF is password protected
- Locate the file from where it is saved in the computer and select it.
- On selecting the file, details of the statement will be displayed.
- You can then enter each transaction’s detail/ Account match.
Here you can Contact Central Bank of India customer care for more detail.