InvestPlus is changing the way you manage your finances. Download the Life-Time Free Version of the Software now.
Importing the bank statements after downloading has become very easy with Invest Plus Software.
Below are the steps to download Bank of India statement:
- Log in to the Bank Of India Net Banking
- In the ‘Accounts’ page, you see ‘Account Statement’ under ‘Options’ on the top part of the main screen. Select this and press ‘Go’
- Select ‘start date’ and ‘end date’
- When you click the ‘Statement’ button at the bottom, you will see the statement listed on the screen.
- At the bottom of this next screen, you can see ‘Save as PDF’ button. Click on this to save the account statement
Below are the steps to import the Bank of India statements using Invest Plus software:
- Select Bank of India bank from ‘Bank Statement’ tab.
- Select the file type. Make sure to enter the password if your PDF is password protected
- Locate the file from where it is saved in the computer and select it.
- On selecting the file, details of the statement will be displayed.
- You can then enter each transaction’s detail/ Account match.
Here you can Contact Bank of India Customer Care for more detail.