With Invest Plus Software, importing the bank statements after downloading has become very easy.
Below are the steps to download Axis bank statement:
- Log in to your bank account
- Click My Accounts
- Click Statement Enquiry
- Click Statement Enquiry up to 1 year by email (sent to your registered email ID)
- Download and save this statement to your computer
- Import this statement using the template “Axis Bank – Upto 1 Year Statement – PDF
Below are the steps to import the Axis bank statements and Credit Card using Invest Plus software:
- Select Axis Bank from ‘Bank Statement’ tab.
- Select the file type. Make sure to enter the password if your PDF is password protected
- Locate the file from where it is saved in the computer and select it.
- On selecting the file, details of the statement will be displayed.
- You can then enter each transaction’s detail/ Account match.
Are you able to keep a track of your Insurance policies, FD’s, Loans & other Investments?
InvestPlus is changing the way you managing your finances. Download the Life-Time Free Version of the Software now.
Note: Invest Plus Can Import axis bank credit card statement same as Bank Statement of Axis Bank.