How Can We Help?
Axis Bank and Credit Card Statement Download and Import
With Invest Plus Software, importing the bank statements after downloading has become very easy.
Below are the steps to download Axis bank statement:
- Log in to your bank account
- Click My Accounts
- Click Statement Enquiry
- Click Statement Enquiry up to 1 year by email (sent to your registered email ID)
- Download and save this statement to your computer
- Import this statement using the template “Axis Bank – Upto 1 Year Statement – PDF
Below are the steps to import the Axis bank statements and Credit Card using Invest Plus software:
- Select Axis Bank from ‘Bank Statement’ tab.
- Select the file type. Make sure to enter the password if your PDF is password protected
- Locate the file from where it is saved in the computer and select it.
- On selecting the file, details of the statement will be displayed.
- You can then enter each transaction’s detail/ Account match.
Are you able to keep a track of your Insurance policies, FD’s, Loans & other Investments?
InvestPlus is changing the way you managing your finances. Download the Life-Time Free Version of the Software now.
Note: Invest Plus Can Import axis bank credit card statement same as Bank Statement of Axis Bank.