How Can We Help?
Importing the bank statements after downloading has become very easy with Invest Plus Software. Below are the steps to download State Bank of Mysore bank statement:
- Login to State Bank Of Mysore Net Banking by using your username and password.
- Select an option for the statement period. The period may be by date or by month.
- Select the start and end dates if you select the By dates option. Alternatively, select the year and month if you go by the By month option.
- Select an option to view, print or download the account statement
Below are the steps to import State Bank of Mysore bank statements using Invest Plus software:
- Select State Bank of Mysore bank from ‘Bank Statement’ tab.
- Select the file type. Make sure to enter the password if your PDF is password protected
- Locate the file from where it is saved in the computer and select it.
- On selecting the file, details of the statement will be displayed.
- You can then enter each transaction’s detail/ Account match.