How Can We Help?
State Bank of Mysore Statement Download and Import
Importing the bank statements after downloading has become very easy with Invest Plus Software. Below are the steps to download State Bank of Mysore bank statement:
- Login to State Bank Of Mysore Net Banking by using your username and password.
- Select an option for the statement period. The period may be by date or by month.
- Select the start and end dates if you select the By dates option. Alternatively, select the year and month if you go by the By month option.
- Select an option to view, print or download the account statement
Below are the steps to import State Bank of Mysore bank statements using Invest Plus software:
- Select State Bank of Mysore bank from ‘Bank Statement’ tab.
- Select the file type. Make sure to enter the password if your PDF is password protected
- Locate the file from where it is saved in the computer and select it.
- On selecting the file, details of the statement will be displayed.
- You can then enter each transaction’s detail/ Account match.