How Can We Help?
SBI Bank Statement Download and Import
Importing the bank statements after downloading has become very easy with Invest Plus Software. Below are the steps to download SBI bank statement:
- Login onlinesbi.com account using your SBI Net Banking user name and Password.
- Now click the ‘Account Statement‘ option in the ‘ My Accounts & Profile‘ menu in your online SBI Account.
- Select the Account you want to generate the bank statement.
- Now you will get an option to select the statement period. You can download the statements
- Select the appropriate option to download the Bank Statement.
Below are the steps to import the bank statements using Invest Plus software:
- Select SBI bank from ‘Bank Statement’ tab.
- Select the file type. Make sure to enter the password if your PDF is password protected
- Locate the file from where it is saved in the computer and select it.
- On selecting the file, details of the statement will be displayed.
- You can then enter each transaction’s detail/ Account match.