How Can We Help?
Importing the bank statements after downloading has become very easy with Invest Plus Software. Below are the steps to download SBI bank statement:
- Login onlinesbi.com account using your SBI Net Banking user name and Password.
- Now click the ‘Account Statement‘ option in the ‘ My Accounts & Profile‘ menu in your online SBI Account.
- Select the Account you want to generate the bank statement.
- Now you will get an option to select the statement period. You can download the statements
- Select the appropriate option to download the Bank Statement.
Below are the steps to import the bank statements using Invest Plus software:
- Select SBI bank from ‘Bank Statement’ tab.
- Select the file type. Make sure to enter the password if your PDF is password protected
- Locate the file from where it is saved in the computer and select it.
- On selecting the file, details of the statement will be displayed.
- You can then enter each transaction’s detail/ Account match.