Importing the bank statements after downloading has become very easy with Invest Plus Software. Below are the steps to download Karnataka bank statement:
- Login to the net banking page of Karnataka Bank
- Enter Retail ID and captcha code
- Enter Password and then click on ‘Account”
- Click on Account Statement button
- Select account and time period for your statement and download it.
Below are the steps to import Karnataka bank statements using Invest Plus software:
- Select Karnataka bank from ‘Bank Statement’ tab.
- Select the file type. Make sure to enter the password if your PDF is password protected
- Locate the file from where it is saved in the computer and select it.
- On selecting the file, details of the statement will be displayed.
- You can then enter each transaction’s detail/ Account match.