How Can We Help?
Karnataka Bank Statement Download and Import
Importing the bank statements after downloading has become very easy with Invest Plus Software. Below are the steps to download Karnataka bank statement:
- Login to the net banking page of Karnataka Bank
- Enter Retail ID and captcha code
- Enter Password and then click on ‘Account”
- Click on Account Statement button
- Select account and time period for your statement and download it.
Below are the steps to import Karnataka bank statements using Invest Plus software:
- Select Karnataka bank from ‘Bank Statement’ tab.
- Select the file type. Make sure to enter the password if your PDF is password protected
- Locate the file from where it is saved in the computer and select it.
- On selecting the file, details of the statement will be displayed.
- You can then enter each transaction’s detail/ Account match.
Managing your personal finances becomes a piece of cake with Invest Plus.