How Can We Help?
IDFC First Bank Statement Download and Import
Importing the bank statements after downloading has become very easy with Invest Plus Software. Below are the steps to download IDFC bank statement:
- Login to IDFC First Bank Net banking by using your username and password.
- Find the ‘Account Statements’ option.
- Select the Account
- Choose the period.
- Download the e-statement.
Below are the steps to import IDFC bank statements using Invest Plus software:
- Select IDFC bank from ‘Bank Statement’ tab.
- Select the file type. Make sure to enter the password if your PDF is password protected
- Locate the file from where it is saved in the computer and select it.
- On selecting the file, details of the statement will be displayed.
- You can then enter each transaction’s detail/ Account match.