Importing the bank statements after downloading has become very easy with Invest Plus Software. Below are the steps to download HSBC bank statement:
- Log on to HSBC’s Net Banking
- Set up a one time request by clicking on the ‘Request E-Statements/e-advice’ option in the main menu.
- We will send you a secure mail informing you when your E-Statement is ready.
Below are the steps to import HSBC bank statements using Invest Plus software:
- Select HSBC bank from ‘Bank Statement’ tab.
- Select the file type. Make sure to enter the password if your PDF is password protected
- Locate the file from where it is saved in the computer and select it.
- On selecting the file, details of the statement will be displayed.
- You can then enter each transaction’s detail/ Account match.