How Can We Help?
HSBC Bank Statement Download and Import
Importing the bank statements after downloading has become very easy with Invest Plus Software. Below are the steps to download HSBC bank statement:
- Log on to HSBC’s Net Banking
- Set up a one time request by clicking on the ‘Request E-Statements/e-advice’ option in the main menu.
- We will send you a secure mail informing you when your E-Statement is ready.
Below are the steps to import HSBC bank statements using Invest Plus software:
- Select HSBC bank from ‘Bank Statement’ tab.
- Select the file type. Make sure to enter the password if your PDF is password protected
- Locate the file from where it is saved in the computer and select it.
- On selecting the file, details of the statement will be displayed.
- You can then enter each transaction’s detail/ Account match.