Importing the bank statements after downloading has become very easy with Invest Plus Software. Below are the steps to download Bank of Baroda bank statement:
- Login to Bank of Baroda net banking portal
- Select Accounts -> Operative Accounts -> Account Query
- Select correct duration and then click on ‘Statement’
- Select PDF from the bottom drop down box and click on ‘Save’
Below are the steps to import the bank statements using Invest Plus software:
- Select Bank of Baroda bank from ‘Bank Statement’ tab.
- Select the file type. Make sure to enter the password if your PDF is password protected
- Locate the file from where it is saved in the computer and select it.
- On selecting the file, details of the statement will be displayed.
- You can then enter each transaction’s detail/ Account match.